Ulundhu Kalee | from Bhags Kitchen :)January 5, 2017
Soft Launching event on May 27thOctober 29, 2017
- 1 handful of washed and cut Manthakali Keerai.
- 5 Small Onions Sliced
- 4 Cloves of Garlic Sliced
- 1 medium Size tomato Sliced
- 1 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- Salt to taste
For Making Paste :
- 1/2 teaspoon Peppercorns
- 1/4 teaspoon Methi seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Jeera seeds
- 1 teaspoon Fennel seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Coconut scrapped/Sliced.
Preparation Method :
1. Add Water in a Pan and Turmeric powder
2.Add Sliced Small onion,Garlic and Tomato
3.Grind the ingredients for Paste with little water.
4.Add the Grinded Paste to the Pan.
6.When it comes to boil , add the washed and cut keerai.
7.After boiling for 2 minutes .Switch off.
8. Serve Hot.
1. Manthakali keerai soup is very good for Mouth ulcer
2.Reduce body heat.